The mission of the Lake Walker Community Association is to unite neighbors for the betterment of the community through communication and involvement.
Joining the Lake Walker Community Association (LWCA) is a great way to help ensure that our neighborhood continues to be a wonderful place to live. You can join today just by paying your dues (which pay for the block party, the newsletter, the directory, and other community events). In exchange, you will receive a copy of the neighborhood directory.
Send a check for $10 per household ($5 for seniors) to LWCA Treasurer, P.O. Box 11421 , Baltimore, MD 21239-1391. Or come to block party and pay your dues there.
The LWCA dues year runs from September 1 – August 31, generally aligning with the September block party (which is where most people pay dues) and the annual October election of LWCA board officers.
You may also pay your dues via PayPal. Choose the appropriate button below:
There are many ways you can become more involved in the LWCA:
- Attend the quarterly meetings advertised in the newsletter, on the website, and on the email list.
- Join the forum to find out about neighborhood issues that you’re interested in.
- Join a committee by contacting a committee chair or volunteering at the quarterly meeting.
- Think there’s something LWCA should be doing that we’re not? Talk to one of the current officers and start your own committee. Or just volunteer to do something you’re good at.
- Look for opportunities to attend or volunteer for neighborhood events in the newsletter, on the forum, at the block party, and at the meetings.
We hope to hear from you soon!!